Saturday, May 10, 2014

Highlights Of My Week 5/4-5/10



Ankle Bracelets: My sisters and I like getting matching jewelry as a sign of a sisters bond. These ankle bracelets are super cute and we just had to get them! 
Flowers: My brother brought these flowers home for Mother's Day from the school plant sale. The colors are so bright and beautiful and they can make any room look riveting and nice. 


Play It Right: I've been listening to this song all week!!! There is two versions to it. The first is by Mountain Man. It has such an exquisite sound, the harmonies are neat, and the yodeling-like sound from one of the girls is cool. The second version is from Sylvan Esso. Amelia Meath, 1/2 of Sylvan Esso and 1/3 of Mountain Man,  and Nick Sanborn carry out the pop electronic version of the folk song. Regardless, I love both versions equally. 
Boots: I know its almost summer, but I just needed to get these boots! They're Vera Wang and I just think ankle boots look so chic. You can pair them with anything; skirts, jeans, dresses, or shorts. Be on the lookout for these boots in my future posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment