Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Summer 2014 Wishlist



I'm not one of those people that goes shopping for a new wardrobe at the beginning of each season. I randomly buy items I like for whichever season it is and it accumulates resulting in a mini new wardrobe. I have been searching online stores for staple pieces and accessories that I want for the summer and I would like to share with you guys a couple of the items I like for this season. Leggo!
A) I've looked at many maxi skirts but none of them tickle my peach. BUT this one is so pretty! Its sheer and flowy and I want it. (forever21.com)
B) These pants look super comfy and the pink butterfly print is so girly and cute. (aeropostale.com)
C) Love at first sight. This top just gives me life. The zipper. The cut-out. Ugh. (pacsun.com)
D) I was thinking about wedges the other day and I had a vision of black and white print ones. So I searched and searched until I found these. They are jewelry for your feet! (wetseal.com)
E) How cute are these tropical print high waisted shorts?! Pairing a simple t-shirt or tank top with them will result in a chic look.  (urbanog.com)
F) Summer nights can get a little chilly so a thin or knitted cardigan would come in handy when spending time outdoors. (brandymelvilleusa.com)
G) I like this cuff because of the triangle cut-out. I'd wear it alone with no other bracelets because it already makes a statement of its own. (forever21.com)
H) Round sunglasses look really cute and these orange and white striped ones remind me of those orange creamsicles. Yum. (pacsun.com)
I) Okay, I actually had a dream I was wearing this hat. I'm not much of a hat person but this one is nice and can match with almost anything. (pacsun.com)
What are some of your summer must haves?




No comments:

Post a Comment