Sunday, January 18, 2015

Stripes and Mahogany Polaroids








Diggin' button-up shirts.
I'm also wearing my Nine West riding boots and mahogany colored jeggings.
This mahogany color is so nice and rich. I need to own more clothing pieces in this color.
My winter break has finally come to an end.
I'll be starting the Spring semester this week and I'm both dreading and excited about it.
My day to day agenda will change because I'll have to juggle a new work schedule too.
I'm looking forward to once and for all start taking classes for my major, communications.
Wish me luck on this semester, guys!

p.s. thanks to my brother for letting me borrow his shirt

xxL

shirt: cactus
jeggings: dream out loud by selena gomez
jacket: polo club
hat: jaclyn smith
boots: nine west

No comments:

Post a Comment