Monday, February 9, 2015

pearly knits












If you follow me on social media you probably know why I haven't been blogging as much.
My family and I lost a very important and dear family member.
I don't want to get too into talking about it because it's so recent and it's hard to talk about.
But thanks to everyone for the sweet messages and support; my family and I really appreciate it and it is helping us get through this hard time.

Now that I've resumed my blogging, I have some really nice blog post ideas I'm working on and I can't wait to share with you all.
I'm in my third week of the Spring semester and I already feel like I'm drowning in homework, studying, presentations, and on top of all that, work.
Like, my professors need to let me live. Haha.
But I'm grateful to be doing things I love and working towards bettering my life.

I've mentioned it before, I love layering.
It hadn't been too cold lately so I was wearing light pieces aka a sweater with holes in it.
Ugh, mom, it's a knitted sweater.
Till next post, guys!


xxL

jacket: angels
sweater: dream out loud by selena gomez
pants: labijou
boots: brash
bag: steve madden

p.s. follow me on social media if you aren't already! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment