Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Spring 2015 Wishlist


crochet jumper w/ cold shoulder choices $25.99, striped baja hoodie $32.90 forever 21, vintage print sweater $11.99 sheinside
navy zipper loose shorts $15.17 sheinside, vodi shorts $15 brandy melville, green zipper loose woolen pant $19.17 sheinside
asymmetric zipper dress $70 frontrowshop, floral-embroidered lace-up dress forever 21
printed dress with pleats $64 frontrowshop

kendall and kylie knotted tank romper $39.95 pacsun
mid-rise -distressed boyfriend jeans $27.90 f21, the pearl boss boyfriend $128 nasty gal
brixton magdalena wool hat $65 nasty gal, So Catty Headband $12 nasty gal, Straw Roll-Brim Bowler Hat $10.90 forever 21

quay frankie sunglasses $40 pacsun, quay chelsea girls sunglasses $50  pacsun

inverted cutout hearts ear cuff $6.50 icing, geo cutout ring set $6.90 forever 21, wrap around snake ear cuff $7.50 icing
MAC Look in a Box Basic Brush Kit $49.50 mac cosmetics
blue lace up ankle boots  $45 choices, Jeffrey Campbell Sylvestr Leather Bootie $230 nasty gal

dolce by mojo moxy pinwheel $32.97 6pm, steve madden bern $34.99 6pm
doctor love frame satchel $98 betsey johnson, studded signature mini backpack $98 betsey johnson
boxed tumbler candle black satin $19.99 yankee candle, picnic in the park (tea time) $24.99 yankee candle, lavender vanilla $22.50 bath & body works
   100 years 10 piece tea set $200 royal albert, navy rose porcelain tea set $135.99 english tea store 
Metal 6-Cavity Mini Donut Baking Pan $7.99 world market

I feel like its been forever since I've done a wish list.
But Spring is finally here so let's do thisss
- hoodies and sweaters are essentials for Spring because the weather is basically bipolar atm.
- I'm obsessed with these flowy shorts.
- lace, zippers, pleats, and knots when it comes to dresses and rompers
- two good things about boyfriend jeans 1) they're comfy and chic 2) you don't need a boyfriend to own a pair of boyfriend jeans
- hats to top off every look. And thank you Ariana Grande for making it socially acceptable to wear cat ears when its not Halloween. I want some.
- sunglasses that remind me of the skyyy
- cutout rings and ear cuffs, adorn my body please.
- I've started using make up and I need nice brushes and tools and stuff.
- Cutout booties and oxfords to let my feet breathe.
- I have an embarrassingly difficult time carrying my books to and from class, that I've been thinking of switching back to a backpack...or I just can't get over Betsey Johnson designs.
- Although its Spring, I only like flower scented candles for the bathroom. I prefer sweet or warm scents for rooms.
- I love tea so much. I discovered these lovely tea sets and it makes me want to throw a tea party!
- Donuts are so delicious but also so unhealthy. Baked donuts is a healthier choice that I want to try.

What's on your Spring wish list?

xxL

No comments:

Post a Comment