Sunday, June 21, 2015

Summer 2015 Wishlist



Lira Lara Crochet Trim Babydoll Dress $46 pacsun, Sofia Baby Doll BLUSH $36 living doll, Lacy Crepe Tiered Dress $15.90 forever 21
Vintage wash denim dungaree romper playsuit $25.99 choies, Black lattice cut out high waisted shoulder-straps skater skirt $16.90 choies

Striped Moonbeams Set $108 free people, blue jasmine set $277 free people 
Crossing Lines Crop Blouse $78 nasty gal
Perforated Faux Leather Crop Top $15 forever 21, Boxy Cropped Shirt $12.50 forever 21, MinkPink Island Girl Floral Halter Top $49 pacsun

Kendall & Kylie Fringe Skirt $39.95 pacsun, Moto Utility Pocket Skirt $52 topshop

Belted Leaf Print Shorts $22.90 forever 21, Moto Black Ripped Mom Shorts $58 topshop

LA Hearts Lace Up Front One Piece Swimsuit $24.46 pacsun, motel flux bikini $47 nasty gal

                                                                                                Gwen convertible backpack $68 free people, Metro backpack $198 free people


Gabriella Rocha Lea Mini Purse $52.99 6pm, Steve Madden Bcypress $30.99 6pm

Steve Madden Iggy Azalea - Ono $87.99 6pm, LOVE Moschino Colorblock Strappy Sandal $79.99 6pm
Summer is finally here! And I know I always say this but every time I put a wishlist together, it feels like it's been forever since I've done one. The first wishlist I did was for Summer of last year and here I am again! So let's get started!
1) Flow-y, lace, cutout dresses are so perfect for hot weather. And uh, they're so cute.
2) Overalls were my thing back when I was like...4. Haha. But with the right accessories and shoes you can make the piece look more mature and modern.
3) Two-piece outfits are cool because you can mix-and-match with whatever else you have in your closet.
4) Crop tops. are. for. everyone. So don't be afraid to wear them all Summer long.
5) High-waisted skirts and shorts are my favorite because they go great with crop tops. And how perf is that fringe skirt? It channels my inner Selena Quintanilla.
6) I love the one-piece bathing suit, it's so chic! I think one-pieces and high-waisted bathing suits are what suits my body type best. Figure out what looks best on you and work it.
7) A small purse or a backpack is the best accessory for this season. One that looks cute with your outfits and fits all your Summer essentials would be best.
8) Chunky, strappy sandals are heart eye emoji to me right now.

What do you think I should add to my Summer wishlist? What's on yours?

xxL

No comments:

Post a Comment