turn the page



top: mudd
bralette: forever 21
pants: highway 7 jeans
shoes: madden girl
choker: todo moda

I'm graduating from community college this week and although it feels strange, I know it's time to start this new chapter. I've learned so much about who I am and what I want in life in the past several months. Some of it was due to college classes I took but most of it was based on personal experiences. I always knew from the beginning of senior year in high school that I wasn't yet ready to leave and be on my own. But I have grown in so many ways since those chubby cheeks and One Direction loving days that I think I'm ready now. I'll be moving to San Francisco in about three months to continue my studies there. It's basically all I'm looking forward to right now!

xxL

Comments

Popular Posts