Spring: New Beginnings







                                     



Hi everyone, my name is Lucy Mosqueda and may your day be full of sunshine and happiness if you are reading this! First of all, this is my first blog post and I couldn't be more excited! I had been wanting to start something like this for a while and I finally put myself to it. Spring is just around the corner so I thought I'd capture some beautiful images that define this season. Spring is the time for flowering and renewal, both in nature and in ourselves.
So for Spring I picked out an outfit that consists of lightweight fabric. The weather is getting warm but it's still a little chilly. I paired some high waisted, light washed jeans with a simple black tank top. I then added a cream color knitted cardigan with a floral vintage see-through back. And to top it all off I wore my Madden Girl floral oxfords. Is there such a thing as too much floral?

Comments

Popular Posts