Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Strapless and Shady









It felt like a jeans and strapless kinda day. I don't own many strapless tops but I love this one because it's comfy and I can adjust it at the waist. I also like the lace down the middle and the neutral colors of the tribal print. I kept the rest of my add-ons the same color scheme as my top with my cream color boots and my brown faux leather purse. And how awesome are my hippie sunglasses?! Probably my favorite type of sunnies for the summer, what are yours?

Se sentía como un dia para jeans y strapless . No compro muchas blusas sin tirantes, pero me encanta esta porque es cómodo y puedo ajustarlo a la cintura. También me gusta el encaje en el medio y los colores neutros de la impresión tribal. El resto de mis complementos son de la misma combinación de colores como mi blusa con mis botas de color crema y el bolso de piel sintética de color cafe. Y que lindas son mis gafas de sol hippie?! Probablemente mi favorito tipo de gafas de sol para el verano, ¿cuáles son los tuyos?

Boots: Vera Wang
Sunglasses: hippie Halloween costume (no joke)



No comments:

Post a Comment