Friday, April 3, 2015

fort bragg road trip // day 2


On the second and final day of our road trip, we went to Pudding Creek.
I love the wooden bridge.
Its like an aesthetic.
Arnie's Vogue poses are also an aesthetic.











Before leaving Fort Bragg, we did some window shopping.
There are so many nice shops to choose from.
Something got into me and I suddenly wanted to get a piercing or tattoo!
But the tattoo parlor was closed.
Mum, if you're reading this, I'm totally kidding :)
I bought jalapeno pepper jelly and macarons instead.
 


 


All in all, this trip was one of the most adventurous and fun trips I've ever taken.
And I'm so grateful for the people I had the opportunity to experience it with.
I hardly ever go out, so things like these are a pretty big deal for me.
Now, I gotta go kick the rest of this semester's butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment