fort bragg road trip // day 1




I'm finally sharing my road trip with you guys!
My friends and I planned a Spring break getaway and it was sooo much fun.We went to Fort Bragg, which is about 2 hours away from where I live.
Carmen, Monica, and I had been planning the trip for a couple weeks back.
Our friend Arnie, from Southern California, was also on Spring break and it was great having him in town and on this trip with us.




Along the way, we stopped at some beautiful scenery spots to take pictures, of course.




We stayed in a hotel room in Fort Bragg.
We got a quick bite and off we went on our hike.
Russian Gulch State Park is a great hiking spot.
And there's a supposed waterfall (we didn't find it)
but maybe next time!







We encountered so many beautiful scenery while on our hike.
I never really go hiking so it was a new experience for me.
Not only was it a great workout but it was also amazing getting in touch with nature like this.





After the hike at Russian Gulch State Park, we went to Glass Beach.
It was really windy and quite cold.




 

 We sat on the beach to look for pretty rocks...and to take a little nap.
After Glass Beach we went to dinner and then back to the hotel.
You'd figure we party it up, but we honestly just watched MTV, ate snacks, and Instagrammed. Haha
That was day 1 of my Fort Bragg road trip.
Stay tuned for day 2!

xxL


Comments

Popular Posts