yellow









dress: attention
 boots: steve madden 

 Let's catch up! It has been a busy week for me. This past weekend I went to Sac State for a summer institute. It's through my job and is mandatory to attend if I want to get hired for the summer.  I got to interact with college students from Fresno, San Diego, Long Beach, the list goes on and on. The bad thing about this trip was that it was so hot! We had to walk across campus to our workshops and the heat was unbearable.

I got home on Sunday and surprisingly had a lot of energy to unpack my things and go catch a movie with my sisters. We watched Jurassic World. 

On Monday I started my online class and that's what's kept me busy this week. It's been interesting so far, but there's a lot of information to take in. The online class system is new to me and I already know it's not my cuppa tea. I'll get through it, eventually.

About this outfit. I actually have no idea why I bought this dress. It's so...yellow. I suppose I like how it looks on my skin tone. Also, I like how it looks with the accessories and shoes I paired it with.

xxL


Comments

Popular Posts