a walk in the park





sweater: attention
pants: dream out loud by selena gomez
boots: madden girl
choker necklace: todo moda
bag: thrifted

It's been a while since we've talked, but now that you're here...
Things are kicking off right now. I've recently started my spring semester aka my last semester of community college. (!!!) I'm currently waiting to hear back from the CSUs I applied to and I'm trying to keep an open mind about it. It's taken me time to wrap my head around all this, but I honestly can't wait to see what the future has in store for me.
Everything is really mellow at the moment. It scares me when things are like this, to be honest. When life feels like a walk in the park and you expect nothing to go wrong. Call me pessimistic or whatever, but I get this deep down feeling that something aberrant or unfortunate will blow in and totally throw me off guard. I eventually snap out of these thoughts and remind myself to be present with what's in front of me.
If you ever feel this way, just remember that right now is all we have. Enjoy and cherish the walk in the park. And if ducks pose for you, take a picture.

xxL

Comments

Popular Posts