I haven't been out much. Mostly because I'm really concentrating on starting the semester on the right foot, but also because my room is coming together quite nice and I like spending time in cute rooms.
Now, the breakdown on what's on my desk:
- I brought part of my sea shell & rock collection (some of them are geodes!) with me and they look very beautiful.
- My mom got me the elephant figurine. She bought it from a gypsy vendor and its supposed to give you good luck but only when someone else gives it to you.
- My grandma passed away two years ago. I brought the framed picture of her with me because I know that she will always be taking care of me not matter what and I can always count on her to "darme la bendicion" how us Latinos say.
- Instead of Christmas lights, I decided to put up lanterns. They look so adorable, especially when they're lit up at night. It gives my room a warm, laid back vibe.
- This succulent is one of my favorite recent purchases. I'm not too good at taking care of flowers and plants, but this baby is low maintenance. I only have to water it every 7-10 days!