end of summer






top: aeropostale
shorts: forever 21
shoes: authentic and handmade from Mexico
choker necklace: todo moda

Summer is coming to an end and I'm thinking of all the cute summer outfits I had in my closet and never wore because it was just too hot to leave my house. Preparing to move has kept me very busy but it was nice to take a break from checking things off lists to spend the day at the park. I am so in love with these shorts. Not only are they perfect for this summer heat, but they flatter my figure in all the right places. Shout out to my legs! Yeah, I'm definitely packing these as lounge wear. 

I've spent the last two weeks or so reminiscing about change and how and where it's happening in my life. It's finally hitting me that I'm moving away from everything I've ever known. Yes, I'll be back for holidays and stuff, but I've never spent more than a month away from home and much less without family. My family and friends have been nothing but supportive and positive. It's overwhelming having this much attention but I'm grateful for them and their support. It's a bittersweet goodbye. 

It'll take time to settle in and get in the swing of things.
Stay tuned...

xxL

Comments

Popular Posts