one piece







I finished my summer class this week and oh what a relief! I'm glad I worked hard and got through it. I haven't done many summer activities, mostly because of all the time consuming homework I had assigned every night, but also because I stay in on the weekend with a pint of ice-cream, blasting new music or watching TV shows. But I decided to go out today and get a dose of vitamin D. I liked a lot of things about this one piece. The floral pattern. The criss cross at the top. The harmonious colors. The best advice I can give you for wearing a bathing suit, or anything for that matter, is to wear something that makes you feel comfortable and that reflects who you are. I'll be trying to have some fun in the sun before the fall semester starts but we'll see how that goes. What do you guys do for fun in the summer?

bathing suit: jaclyn smith
shorts: arizona

Comments

Popular Posts