knitted sweater










I'm on Thanksgiving "break" and I put the "____" around the word 'break' because all I'm actually going to do is homework and studying due to the fact that my finals are coming up! It's crazy how fast this semester and year have gone by.
Today I was running errands and getting Thanksgiving Day things ready with my sisters and mom. I wore my new knitted sweater, which I love. The colorful specks of yarn remind me of the sprinkles on a cupcake, that's probably why I'm obsessed with this sweater!

Till next time!



sweater: california gypsy
boots: vera wang
jeans: jade jeans

xxL

Comments

  1. this is such a lovely outfit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my £660+ huge xmas beauty giveaway, if you like! click here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts